The Iberoamerican Cochrane Centre (IbCC) – Instituto para la Excelencia Clínica y Sanitaria (INPECS) search for:
- Graduate in Bachelor of Science in Health
- Basic IT skills and knowledge of English
Desired skills and abilities:
- Master’s degree (in Clinical Research Methodology, Public Health, or others)
- Specialised Health Training programme (resident intern in Medicine, Pharmacy, Biology, Psychology, etc.) completed in 2011 or after.
- Understanding of systematic reviews and clinical practice guidelines
- Experience in designing search strategies of scientific literature
- Experience in scientific literature management through specific software
- Experience in selection and critical appraisal of scientific studies
- Experience in databases management and statistical data analysis
- Participation in clinical or epidemiological studies
- Clinical practice guideline development of national and international scope
- Cooperation in methodological research projects, mainly in the field of clinical practice guidelines
- Completing the Rio Hortega training and a PhD on methodology in the field of clinical practice guidelines will be promoted
What we offer:
- Contract until December 31st , 2016 potentially renewable
- 1688 hours per year (8-hour working day from Monday to Friday)
- Negotiable salary according to the experience and merits of the chosen candidate
Documents needed and deadline:
Please contact Meritxell Girós: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and to send the documents via email (PDF preferred). Please include the reference GrupoGCP-Convocatoria2016 as the subject.
- Cover letter
- Updated CV
Application deadline date will be January 15th, 2016 at 3pm (CET GMT +2).
IbCC-INPECS requires applicants to present the supporting documentation mentioned in their CV.
Applications will be dealt within a month since the deadline of documentation presentation. Once this period is over and the candidate has not been notified a decision, he/she should assume their application has been rejected.
IbCC-INPECS may declare the tender void if, according to their judgement, applicants do not meet the criteria that the institution considers necessary to occupy such post. The interpretation of the requirements and their enforceability will be exclusive to the IbCC-INPECS.
Personal information provided in this application will be treated exclusively for the selection process. Furthermore, the institution may keep the CVs for two years in order to inform about further job offers which could interest the applicants.
Applicants are entitled to access, rectify, cancel, and oppose, in accordance to the Spanish Law 15/1999 at: Centro Cochrane Iberoamericano – Hospital de la Santa Creu I Sant Pau – Pabellón 18 (planta baja), C/ Sant Antoni Mª Claret 167, 08025 Barcelona (or by contacting email@example.com).
Barcelona, December 1st, 2015