To explore the methodological concepts of a Systematic Review as the scientific base for health-related decision making focusing on search, locationa and critical appraisal.
To strengthen a critical vision of health care daily practice following the concepts of evidence-based medicine.
Students, professors and professionals willing to learn about Systematic Reviews of the Literature.
This workshop includes the following topics:
- The PICO question and what is a systematic review
- Why do we need systematic reviews?
- Methodological aspects of systematic reviews
- Statistical Métodos estadísticos e interpretación de los metanálisis
- Workshop. Search, critical appraisal and interpretation of a systematic review
Organised by: Affiliated Cochrane Group of the Universidad del Cauca
Professors and professionals: 25 October 2016
More information in Spanish here.